Friday 13 December 2013

My Personal Experience with Microsoft Applications.

My experience in information technologies is not what you might call extensive, rather a rudimentary on a need to know basis has been the main motivation for using a select few of the Microsoft applications.

To date, I have a basic working knowledge of Windows 8, of using Power-point although embedding them onto a blog, somewhat challenging! Greater experience may be attributed to the use of windows 7 version, from Microsoft office, including use of 'Word' applications.

Microsoft office is a tool I use regularly to create documents, letters, templates and lengthy emails since it enables me to utilize the spell check and word count options, change the fonts, and make any necessary corrections needed before sharing them with the wider community. 

Power-point, like many other information communication technologies is an application that with practice has helped to further familiarise my usability to create more dynamic, interesting and interactive presentations. I started using power-point intermittently in 2009, however on the sparse occasions when I have needed to engage the function, its seems my mature brain has needed more hours in the seat, so to speak ... that really its the repetition and exploration of these technologies that have helped to embed the learning process, to a point where I feel a little more adept with its use.

No comments:

Post a Comment