Tuesday 26 November 2013

This might just be of 'P'interest' to some of you!

Who is already using Pinterest?

For those of you new to a recent discovery of this absolute gem (in my neophyte opinion), it's a host website that publishes FREE resources for anyone to save, duplicate and print to use. What I think is totally awesome about it is besides being free and really user friendly, if you just type a couple of key words that describe what you may be searching for, the work has already been done for you ... 'Voila' at the touch of a button, its all there ... just lift, credit and use!

Must share this little array of beauties as I reckon that some of you, like me who are planning to work in the post 16 non-compulsory education sector might recognise their extrinsic and transferable value. I think many of these 'pin boards,' as they're known (and you can 'pin' and 'save' as many as you like ... did I mention that they're free, although looks as if you'll need to cover the printing costs ... !) will definitely be in my resource tool-kit.  I warn you however, looking for 'pins' can be very addictive ... there are sooooo many to share, from famous quotes to innovative learning quotas. 

Why not search and share some of your favourite P'interests here, as I propose that so far I have merely  began to scratch at the surface of virtual pin-board surfing! 





   

2 comments:

  1. Here's my education innovation board:
    http://www.pinterest.com/jonathantier/innovate-to-educate/

    Really novel way to integrate the format of social media into history lessons without using the functions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jonty, yes that's a valid point,all the relevant and interesting bits using the instant effect of social media ... I like it!

    Will check out your education innovation board and let you know my thoughts shortly.

    ReplyDelete